A new steering wheel is a perfect way to finish your classic VW restoration project.
- Fits in Bugs from ’63-’71, Ghias from ’64-’71, Type 3’s from ’66-’71
- Includes chrome Wolfsburg logo horn button
- Made from cast zinc metal for added strength
- Wheel made from welded steel for improved durability and safety
Don’t settle for that aging, cracked steering wheel during the restoration of your classic VW car. EIS Parts offers this incredible steering wheel replacement kit. Made from injected high-density plastic, steel, and zinc, this steering wheel is as durable as it is stylish. It includes iconic elements like the Wolfsburg logo horn button made from silver instead of a cheap painted option. This is undoubtedly the finest replacement VW steering wheel on the market and would be a great addition to your restored VW Bug, Ghia, or T-3.
- Made from zinc, steel, plastic
- Does not include canceling ring
- Includes horn screw kit, wheel, horn ring, horn button